- This event has passed.
Project call 2022
1 June 2022 @ 8 h 00 min - 5 September 2022 @ 17 h 00 min
Project call 2022
The GR-Ex program supports development of innovative and collaborative scientific projects. The overall GR-Ex budget for the 2022 project call is € 300 000. Collaborative projects are mandatory among GR-Ex partners.
- Research projects
- International visiting professor or researcher scholarship: € 2 500
Eligibility in compliance with new University of Paris policies
All GR-Ex partners and clinicians associated to the GR-Ex program are welcome to apply. Clinicians are required to team up with GR-Ex partners in order to propose a project.
- The Principal Investigator (PI) must be a GR-Ex partner and must be affiliated to the University of Paris cité
- GR-Ex collaborators that are not affiliated to the University of Paris must contribute to the project up to 10% of the total granted amount (exemple: for a € 30 000 project = € 27 000 from GR-Ex funds + € 3 000 from the collaborator)
- Outside collaborators are not concerned by co-financing
The members of the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) will make the initial evaluation of the projects. The GR-Ex Executive Committee (EC) will make their final decisions based on reviews and discussions with the SAB during the retreat schedules on October 2022.
- Project call start: Wedbesday, 1st of June 2022
- Project call deadline: Monday, 5th of September 2022
- Selection of the projects: Thursday, 6th of October 2022
- Submit your project to Sandra Manceau: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Combine all documents in one PDF file
- All project proposals must be submitted in English
- Proposal details should not exceed 5 pages
- Budget limit for project is € 30 000
On time applications will be evaluated based on
- Scientific interest (significance, novelty)
- Feasibility (experimental approach, environment)
- Added value of the project to the GR-Ex
Please note that non-collaborative projects and projects that will not follow the 2022 GR-Ex Grant Proposal templates will be disqualified